Retail Companies: Do Point-of-Purchase Displays Make A Difference?
November 23, 2016
Retailers: Have you ever had trouble directing your customers to a specific item in your store? This is especially challenging when your store is filled with similar merchandise—when it all blends together, customers can easily overlook the products you most want sold. Thankfully, there’s a simple solution: point-of-purchase (POP) displays!
POP techniques draw attention to particular brands, special offers, or seasonal items. These materials are designed to showcase the advantages of the product and ultimately influence a person’s buying decision. Unlike online and social media marketing, this strategy really shines when the customer is in the store preparing to purchase their items. Whether it’s a quick scan of the whole store or something that grabs their attention in the checkout line, POP displays work like a charm. According to a research study by Brigham Young University, displays with signs outperformed displays without signs by 20%. Point-of-purchase displays include:
- Posters Banners
- Display stands
- Dummy packs
And the like. If you aren’t implementing a point-of-purchase marketing strategy, it’s time to consider it!
Trust a Display Logistics Company With Your POP Materials
We’ve established that POP marketing is effective and important, so now let’s talk logistics. For over 15 years, retail companies all over the country have relied on Legacy to coordinate their shipments of goods and watch over their fulfillment and pick-and-pack services. Here’s what you can expect when you use our display logistics services:
- A professional POP strategist to manage your company’s account, coordinating all distribution and removal of displays.
- Dependable warehousing, fulfillment, and transportation services for all of your POP displays, store fixtures, signage, etc.
- 24/7 availability to all of our clients with active shipments.
- Shipment reports and online updates for each and every shipment—from the time it leaves the warehouse to the moment it’s delivered.
- A customized distribution, production, and installation schedule to fit your unique needs and specifications.
With over 300 trained and experienced drivers available to move your materials, and one-million square feet of warehouse space throughout the country, you can rest well knowing that your merchandise is in good—if not the best!—hands.
Contact Legacy Logistics To Learn More!
Get in touch with one of our display logistics experts today to learn more about how we can serve your business. When it comes to shipping, handling, and storing your point-of-purchase materials, Legacy Logistics is the display logistics company to trust.