Why You Need a Trade Show Shipping Company for Transportation Solutions
May 20, 2016
Have you ever needed a shipment delivered ASAP? We’re not talking two-day Amazon Prime ASAP. We’re talking same-day delivery. That would mean your shipment is taking the next flight out to get to you as quickly as humanly possible. Sounds stressful to figure out a last-minute flight, doesn’t it? That’s why we suggest teaming up with a trade show shipping company beforehand to make sure all of your materials arrive safely and on time!
At Legacy Logistics, we offer only the best and most practical transportation solutions:
- Same-day air. As we mentioned above – it’s on the next flight out!
- Next-day air. Your shipment will be picked up before 1700 local time and arrive by 1700 local time on the very next business day. If you’re in a crunch, you can ask us about delivery before 1100 local time.
- Two-day air. Your shipment will be picked up before 1700 local time and arrive by 1700 local time on the second business day.
- Charter. Thought same-day air was fast? For critical shipments, a door-to-door air charter service may be necessary.
While air travel is unavoidable for immediate deliveries, we recommend ground freight services if your shipment can logistically arrive by ground before your deadline. We have over 200 trained drivers on retainer and a fleet of trucks that will get your materials from Point A to Point B securely and cost-effectively. Take a look at some of our options:
- Economy shipping. For those who plan in advance! Save money with our economy transportation service. Your shipment will be picked up by 1700 local time on the fifth business day.
- 3-day shipping. Get your shipment there more quickly if you have a deadline. Your shipment will be picked up by 1700 local time and get there by 1700 local time on the third business day.
- Dedicated truck. If you need a full truck or a driver assigned to your shipment, then a dedicated truck is the best option for you. A dedicated truck will follow your defined schedule for pickup and delivery.
- Van line/pad wrap service. Sensitive, fragile shipments? No problem. We’ll do whatever it takes to ensure the security and safety of your materials!
So why is it essential to have a full-service logistics company on hand? To help you figure out the best options for your business and to guarantee a successful event. You shouldn’t have to worry about whether or not your materials are going to arrive in time (and intact) for your trade show.
Word of advice from an experienced trade show logistics company: leave it to the professionals to handle your transportation solutions. Your materials, your staff, and your peace of mind will thank you for it! For more information about our transportation services, click here, or fill out our contact form to get in touch with us.